Feared In The West

Are the NBA's Phoenix Suns talented enough to end on top of the tightly contested Western Conference? The Suns have been one of the NBA's most elite teams over the last few years. Lately, they have not been as dominant, but they are still a work in progress.

The Suns definitely have enough talent to win the Western Conference. With key additions over the last few years like, Shaquille O'neal, Jason Richardson, Grant Hill, even key role players, like Matt Barnes and Louis Amundson, all coming to Phoenix. The Suns have been a bit overshadowed with the emergence of teams like the Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Lakers. The Suns only have five remaining players remaining from last year's playoff roster. The Suns also have a new head coach in Terry Porter. It is clear that the current roster needs a bit of time to get used to the new system. Be patient with this team, because they have a lot of potential.

Although the Suns have not been that explosive, dominant team that they have been in previous years, they can still compete in the highly competitive Western Conference. Just wait, it is almost impossible for this team not to go on a huge, mid-season run. They are still feared in the West.