Basketball is my Favorite Sport

The sport of basketball is known as a fun past time for any person young or old. Basketball is a great way of exercise and a great way to have fun with friends and possibly make some new ones. I love to watch and play the game, basketball is a very entertaining sport and can be played by anyone. Basketball has many negative and positive things about it based on my opinion. Basketball is known as a good pastime in many people’s eyes but can also be seen as a passion for many others.

Basketball in my opinion the best thing I can do with my friends to have fun while burning a few calories. I see basketball as a fun and easy way to have fun rather than sitting on the couch all day playing video games or watching television. One reason I love basketball is because you need only yourself to play the game or, you can play with teammates. I prefer to have others to play with rather than just playing alone. To me there is not only one word that I can describe basketball. You meet tons of people and you are able to play with your friends for hours without getting one thought of boredom. One thing I love about basketball is that people have many different styles of play. There are styles such as a passer, playmaker, shooter, defensive player, and dunker or highflyer. When you play basketball you feel much more confident and makes you not care much about how others think about you. When I possess the ball in basketball I have the mentality of being the best and no one could stop me. Many people have creative ideas and find new ways to trick the opposing players. Playing Basketball is very entertaining since there are endless ideas you can think of just with a hoop and a basketball. There are many reasons why I love to play the game of Basketball but I also love to watch the game also.

Basketball to me is overall the best sport out of all of the other sports such as baseball, soccer, and football. I also believe out of all these sports basketball is the best sport to watch on television. Basketball is very fun to watch on television because when you watch it you can take the moves you see the professional’s perform and add them to your style of play. I take many of my moves from professional basketball players and make them my own because they expand my arsenal of tricks. There are a variety of tricks the players perform during games it makes the games much more enjoyable to be watching. My favorite player to watch is Kobe Bryant. He makes basketball seem as a mere game for little kids. He is an all around athlete is still going strong at 30 years old. He is a big role model to many kids who enjoy playing this sport. Kobe can do anything he is a very versatile player and could get anywhere around the court in a blink of an eye. Bryant is the definition of all-around in my book. He knows how to play both sides of the game offense and defense. I look at Kobe Bryant as the ultimate weapon. I want to play like him as I continue to get better and better every time I play basketball. Kobe makes the game much more enjoyable to watch because of his acrobatic shots and stunning defense. Basketball is my favorite sport of all-time. There are just endless possibilities when it comes to the thought of basketball.

Basketball is a great way to get your mind off things and is also a great way to express yourself. It is a sport that can work your whole body. It’s a great pastime for any one and is a great way to bond with family members and friends. I see in my eyes that basketball is very addicting and makes you want to play more and more of it. Basketball is known as a good pastime in many people’s eyes but can also be seen as a passion for many others.

country_girlx14 said...
Jul. 13, 2010 at 7:49 am:
awesome!!! i love basketball too, this is so easy to relate to, good work :) comment on some of my stuff please

paul replied...
Feb. 2, 2011 at 6:12 pm :
yeah and ilove you

jandoz93 said...
May 24, 2010 at 3:07 pm:
I think lebron james is way better than kobe bryant!

pacman137 replied...
Nov. 30, 2010 at 1:50 pm :
kobe is thee best ever lebron is just a ball hog

jacob33 replied...
Feb. 25, 2011 at 2:27 pm :
lebron and kobe both suck carmelo is amazing

Tadammms1331 replied...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 12:04 pm :
uh, lebron is way better than kobe. kobe is a chomo.

BrAx26 replied...
Apr. 25, 2011 at 11:46 am :
D rose is the best

jrock.c replied...
Apr. 25, 2011 at 1:39 pm :
no way my kobe got 5 rings hjow many do camelo or lebron got

lil zea replied...
May 4, 2011 at 9:53 am :
lebron is so much better then kobe and carrmelo and D roose

Mike D'Antoni replied...
Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:42 pm :
No, Andrea Bargnani is  the best

naveena said...
May 13, 2010 at 2:29 am:
perfect, awesome

imsofly replied...
Jan. 5, 2011 at 4:53 pm :
nice book i lyk wat u wrote

samdr1 replied...
May 4, 2011 at 9:50 am :
I love this blog because its the best

hamza iqbal replied...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 12:39 am :
i like this essay so much...........

cool replied...
May 15, 2012 at 12:58 pm :
this essay is good but d title should b changed and sum advanced vocabulary sud b choosen