Basketball is my Favorite Sport

The sport of basketball is known as a fun past time for any person young or old. Basketball is a great way of exercise and a great way to have fun with friends and possibly make some new ones. I love to watch and play the game, basketball is a very entertaining sport and can be played by anyone. Basketball has many negative and positive things about it based on my opinion. Basketball is known as a good pastime in many people’s eyes but can also be seen as a passion for many others.

Basketball in my opinion the best thing I can do with my friends to have fun while burning a few calories. I see basketball as a fun and easy way to have fun rather than sitting on the couch all day playing video games or watching television. One reason I love basketball is because you need only yourself to play the game or, you can play with teammates. I prefer to have others to play with rather than just playing alone. To me there is not only one word that I can describe basketball. You meet tons of people and you are able to play with your friends for hours without getting one thought of boredom. One thing I love about basketball is that people have many different styles of play. There are styles such as a passer, playmaker, shooter, defensive player, and dunker or highflyer. When you play basketball you feel much more confident and makes you not care much about how others think about you. When I possess the ball in basketball I have the mentality of being the best and no one could stop me. Many people have creative ideas and find new ways to trick the opposing players. Playing Basketball is very entertaining since there are endless ideas you can think of just with a hoop and a basketball. There are many reasons why I love to play the game of Basketball but I also love to watch the game also.

Basketball to me is overall the best sport out of all of the other sports such as baseball, soccer, and football. I also believe out of all these sports basketball is the best sport to watch on television. Basketball is very fun to watch on television because when you watch it you can take the moves you see the professional’s perform and add them to your style of play. I take many of my moves from professional basketball players and make them my own because they expand my arsenal of tricks. There are a variety of tricks the players perform during games it makes the games much more enjoyable to be watching. My favorite player to watch is Kobe Bryant. He makes basketball seem as a mere game for little kids. He is an all around athlete is still going strong at 30 years old. He is a big role model to many kids who enjoy playing this sport. Kobe can do anything he is a very versatile player and could get anywhere around the court in a blink of an eye. Bryant is the definition of all-around in my book. He knows how to play both sides of the game offense and defense. I look at Kobe Bryant as the ultimate weapon. I want to play like him as I continue to get better and better every time I play basketball. Kobe makes the game much more enjoyable to watch because of his acrobatic shots and stunning defense. Basketball is my favorite sport of all-time. There are just endless possibilities when it comes to the thought of basketball.

Basketball is a great way to get your mind off things and is also a great way to express yourself. It is a sport that can work your whole body. It’s a great pastime for any one and is a great way to bond with family members and friends. I see in my eyes that basketball is very addicting and makes you want to play more and more of it. Basketball is known as a good pastime in many people’s eyes but can also be seen as a passion for many others.

mahii said...
Aug. 22, 2011 at 5:38 am:

it waz very nice

rakhi said...
Jul. 30, 2011 at 4:58 am:
i also like basketball.

ExpRESsY0uRselF said...
Jun. 8, 2011 at 8:23 pm:

I'm not much of a sports person...but I guess I get your point.

K.M.S.Shear said...
Jun. 8, 2011 at 6:50 am:

Its one of the sports i play. I like it.

CallieL said...
Jun. 8, 2011 at 12:47 am:
Basketball is definitely an excellent sport. Nice piece.

Basketball said...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 9:35 am:
The Best Game Ever <3 <3 <3 

erica.lang(: said...
May 27, 2011 at 9:25 am:
basketball is my favorite sport. this really helps with my essay about basketball! thanks!(:

starfighter77 said...
May 17, 2011 at 8:37 am:
Basketball is my favorite sport too and I liked how you wrote this. Maybe a little less sophisticated words and better grammar structure and it'll look awesome. Nice job!

mualltheway said...
May 4, 2011 at 9:56 am:
I agree and Basketball is really fun and it does pass the time.

sunshine said...
Apr. 10, 2011 at 9:43 am:
fantastic job u have done

maritsa said...
Mar. 9, 2011 at 6:56 pm:
Thanks now i finished my homework haha

Heather replied...
Apr. 7, 2011 at 10:47 am :
Yes, but its copyright belong to the owner. Treply back if you can ahahah

viegirl said...
Feb. 12, 2011 at 1:26 am:
thanks to your writing,I  can learn many interesting things about basketball!!!thank guys!

sallysunshine said...
Feb. 7, 2011 at 1:54 am:

nysh assay

lub it

awsome

<3<3<3

:)

lifesaver14 said...
yeah u peoples of coarse its a awsome sport !!!!!!!!11

Shimaan said...
Sept. 28, 2010 at 10:28 am:
U guys solve my problem, my homework will be done

7Ariel7 said...
cool. i especially enjoyed it bc its obvious about how passionate you are about it! Great job! --- i love bball 2 : }

jake said...
Aug. 17, 2010 at 6:07 am:
I THINK THAT DIVYAM GUPTA IS D BEST ROOKIE PLAYER

narutox675 said...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 8:03 am:

Awesome!!!!! very nice essay ! 

which year are u in? 

thx

country_girlx14 said...
Jul. 13, 2010 at 7:49 am:
awesome!!! i love basketball too, this is so easy to relate to, good work :) comment on some of my stuff please