Basketball is my Favorite Sport

The sport of basketball is known as a fun past time for any person young or old. Basketball is a great way of exercise and a great way to have fun with friends and possibly make some new ones. I love to watch and play the game, basketball is a very entertaining sport and can be played by anyone. Basketball has many negative and positive things about it based on my opinion. Basketball is known as a good pastime in many people’s eyes but can also be seen as a passion for many others.

Basketball in my opinion the best thing I can do with my friends to have fun while burning a few calories. I see basketball as a fun and easy way to have fun rather than sitting on the couch all day playing video games or watching television. One reason I love basketball is because you need only yourself to play the game or, you can play with teammates. I prefer to have others to play with rather than just playing alone. To me there is not only one word that I can describe basketball. You meet tons of people and you are able to play with your friends for hours without getting one thought of boredom. One thing I love about basketball is that people have many different styles of play. There are styles such as a passer, playmaker, shooter, defensive player, and dunker or highflyer. When you play basketball you feel much more confident and makes you not care much about how others think about you. When I possess the ball in basketball I have the mentality of being the best and no one could stop me. Many people have creative ideas and find new ways to trick the opposing players. Playing Basketball is very entertaining since there are endless ideas you can think of just with a hoop and a basketball. There are many reasons why I love to play the game of Basketball but I also love to watch the game also.

Basketball to me is overall the best sport out of all of the other sports such as baseball, soccer, and football. I also believe out of all these sports basketball is the best sport to watch on television. Basketball is very fun to watch on television because when you watch it you can take the moves you see the professional’s perform and add them to your style of play. I take many of my moves from professional basketball players and make them my own because they expand my arsenal of tricks. There are a variety of tricks the players perform during games it makes the games much more enjoyable to be watching. My favorite player to watch is Kobe Bryant. He makes basketball seem as a mere game for little kids. He is an all around athlete is still going strong at 30 years old. He is a big role model to many kids who enjoy playing this sport. Kobe can do anything he is a very versatile player and could get anywhere around the court in a blink of an eye. Bryant is the definition of all-around in my book. He knows how to play both sides of the game offense and defense. I look at Kobe Bryant as the ultimate weapon. I want to play like him as I continue to get better and better every time I play basketball. Kobe makes the game much more enjoyable to watch because of his acrobatic shots and stunning defense. Basketball is my favorite sport of all-time. There are just endless possibilities when it comes to the thought of basketball.

Basketball is a great way to get your mind off things and is also a great way to express yourself. It is a sport that can work your whole body. It’s a great pastime for any one and is a great way to bond with family members and friends. I see in my eyes that basketball is very addicting and makes you want to play more and more of it. Basketball is known as a good pastime in many people’s eyes but can also be seen as a passion for many others.

BGIRL4LIFEThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:34 am
I LOVE BASKETBALL ITS MY FAVORITE SPORT TO PLAY AND WATCH ON TV AND KEVIN DURANT IS MY FAVORITE PLAYER

Alindo said...
Mar. 5 at 3:33 am
Very well written. Amazing.

Hannah Henison said...
Jan. 6 at 4:34 am
Beautiful, yet touching! Bravo, bravo! Love, your sis.

Morgan said...
Dec. 13, 2015 at 7:37 am
Amen, a lot of people think that feminism is a bad thing and I'm glad you addressed that it's the belief that women should be treated equal as men. Good job!

Kayla said...
Basketball is awesome and my favorite player is Lebron James but I like Kobe Bryant and the same time love your report

curry replied...
Feb. 23 at 12:25 pm
stephen curry is the best point blank period

datdude000 said...
Nov. 9, 2015 at 6:37 am
BALL IS LIFE!!!!!

curry replied...
Feb. 23 at 12:39 pm
deeze nutz is life

curry replied...
Feb. 23 at 12:40 pm
just playing kidd

Maddiec said...
Amazing story

Green queen said...
Amazing! Made me cry

Nestra said...
If anyone was not aware, Bethany took her life shorty after. Please realize the severity of this.

Asha42 said...
Aug. 6, 2015 at 9:58 am
I have a set of fraternal 10 year old twin daughters. Even though they're fraternal - (grew in separate sacks and two totally different people) - every one thinks they're identical. I see the twin telepathy occurring all the time. One will be in the kitchen making a pbj sandwich for her sister, and that sister will come in and say, "Exactly what I was coming in the kitchen for!" And they ALWAYS make the same random statements, and ask me why this happens. "It's your... (more »)

GirlofLightning said...
Jun. 4, 2015 at 9:52 am
Thank you!

movic bah said...
I love capitalism than socialism

Ashlyn_bruhh said...
Hi! I love music

danu said...
Apr. 1, 2015 at 3:19 am
I love basketball so much

KittyKat1419This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Great job on this review! I agree--minions are extremely adorable. Once again, this is an an amazing review and I look foreword to more done by you!

1234 said...
Mar. 19, 2015 at 3:41 am
basket ball is a game which rocks and is pretty interesting

fafa said...
Feb. 25, 2015 at 3:59 am
Basketball is a very nice game