Basketball is my Favorite Sport

The sport of basketball is known as a fun past time for any person young or old. Basketball is a great way of exercise and a great way to have fun with friends and possibly make some new ones. I love to watch and play the game, basketball is a very entertaining sport and can be played by anyone. Basketball has many negative and positive things about it based on my opinion. Basketball is known as a good pastime in many people’s eyes but can also be seen as a passion for many others.

Basketball in my opinion the best thing I can do with my friends to have fun while burning a few calories. I see basketball as a fun and easy way to have fun rather than sitting on the couch all day playing video games or watching television. One reason I love basketball is because you need only yourself to play the game or, you can play with teammates. I prefer to have others to play with rather than just playing alone. To me there is not only one word that I can describe basketball. You meet tons of people and you are able to play with your friends for hours without getting one thought of boredom. One thing I love about basketball is that people have many different styles of play. There are styles such as a passer, playmaker, shooter, defensive player, and dunker or highflyer. When you play basketball you feel much more confident and makes you not care much about how others think about you. When I possess the ball in basketball I have the mentality of being the best and no one could stop me. Many people have creative ideas and find new ways to trick the opposing players. Playing Basketball is very entertaining since there are endless ideas you can think of just with a hoop and a basketball. There are many reasons why I love to play the game of Basketball but I also love to watch the game also.

Basketball to me is overall the best sport out of all of the other sports such as baseball, soccer, and football. I also believe out of all these sports basketball is the best sport to watch on television. Basketball is very fun to watch on television because when you watch it you can take the moves you see the professional’s perform and add them to your style of play. I take many of my moves from professional basketball players and make them my own because they expand my arsenal of tricks. There are a variety of tricks the players perform during games it makes the games much more enjoyable to be watching. My favorite player to watch is Kobe Bryant. He makes basketball seem as a mere game for little kids. He is an all around athlete is still going strong at 30 years old. He is a big role model to many kids who enjoy playing this sport. Kobe can do anything he is a very versatile player and could get anywhere around the court in a blink of an eye. Bryant is the definition of all-around in my book. He knows how to play both sides of the game offense and defense. I look at Kobe Bryant as the ultimate weapon. I want to play like him as I continue to get better and better every time I play basketball. Kobe makes the game much more enjoyable to watch because of his acrobatic shots and stunning defense. Basketball is my favorite sport of all-time. There are just endless possibilities when it comes to the thought of basketball.

Basketball is a great way to get your mind off things and is also a great way to express yourself. It is a sport that can work your whole body. It’s a great pastime for any one and is a great way to bond with family members and friends. I see in my eyes that basketball is very addicting and makes you want to play more and more of it. Basketball is known as a good pastime in many people’s eyes but can also be seen as a passion for many others.

Best of luck said...
today at 3:16 am
Very useful

Cibai said...
Nov. 14 at 6:50 pm
Bullshit rubbish

liyahbabbyv said...
Sep. 16 at 12:23 pm
so intersting

Iwns said...
Sep. 13 at 7:33 am
So ugly , stupid , idiot and noob paragraph

Not a Fan!!! said...
Jun. 26 at 5:27 am
Nice, it's always good to see someone so passionate about a sport. Basketball is actually one of my least favourite sports but it's good to see you so passionate about it. The only sport I am passionate about is Roller Derby. I have been roller skating since I was a kid and got into Roller Derby as an adult. I also Like NRL Football, although I'm not passionate about it I got into it because my father use to play it and was passionate about it. I hope I don't get angry replies because I don't ... (more »)

harleen said...
May 6 at 7:22 pm
nah @BGIRL4LIFE curry is better

BGIRL4LIFE said...
Apr. 13 at 10:34 am
I LOVE BASKETBALL ITS MY FAVORITE SPORT TO PLAY AND WATCH ON TV AND KEVIN DURANT IS MY FAVORITE PLAYER

Alindo said...
Mar. 5 at 3:33 am
Very well written. Amazing.

Jbfhuxqjadmgajmpt replied...
today at 3:19 am
Really amazing

Jbfhuxqjadmgajmpt replied...
today at 3:19 am
Really amazing

Jbfhuxqjadmgajmpt replied...
today at 3:19 am
Really amazing

Jbfhuxqjadmgajmpt replied...
today at 3:19 am
Really amazing

Jbfhuxqjadmgajmpt replied...
today at 3:19 am
Really amazing

Jbfhuxqjadmgajmpt replied...
today at 3:19 am
Really amazing

Jbfhuxqjadmgajmpt replied...
today at 3:19 am
Really amazing

Hannah Henison said...
Jan. 6 at 4:34 am
Beautiful, yet touching! Bravo, bravo! Love, your sis.

Morgan said...
Dec. 13, 2015 at 7:37 am
Amen, a lot of people think that feminism is a bad thing and I'm glad you addressed that it's the belief that women should be treated equal as men. Good job!

Kayla said...
Basketball is awesome and my favorite player is Lebron James but I like Kobe Bryant and the same time love your report

curry replied...
Feb. 23 at 12:25 pm
stephen curry is the best point blank period

datdude000 said...
Nov. 9, 2015 at 6:37 am
BALL IS LIFE!!!!!