baseball life

The spring is truly the best time of the year. The sun starts shining longer and comes out more. Baseball season comes right around the corner for High School. Ball players are excited for the first day of practice and get to stop the waiting for baseball to start.
The first two weeks go by so fast that games start up so quickly of the season. The game days are fun but the best games are under the lights. getting to the field seeing the diamond lit up by the lights. The lights glistening in your view of the field. As the game gets closer to start the excitement builds because you want to play under the lights and shine under the lights. As you start walking up to the batters box hearing your name announced through the speakers and be the main attention of the field. Having all eyes on you waiting for the pitch you want to hit into the outfield. These kind of games make you realize why you love the game of baseball for moments like this in your baseball life. You don't get to play baseball for your whole life so moments like playing under the lights are definitely memorable for baseball players.