Sports | Teen Ink

Sports

By Cummingatyou BRONZE, Welch, Minnesota
Cummingatyou BRONZE, Welch, Minnesota

I love alien faces........8======D~~~~~~~

Breaking your foot is never a good thing. But breaking it while playing a sport kind of makes it even more worse. My favorite sport is basketball and you need both feet for that. I didn't like it but i played on it and it might have made it worse but thats ok.I go 100% all the just because of one broken bone in my foot.

First game we start off hot and we decide to put full court pressure on the other team. I decided to jump for a ball and I tipped it but the part after that was not good. I landed awkwardly and I tried to run but my foot hurt so bad. I didn't know it was broken so I got ice and sat out the rest of the game. After the game my parents went and got a brace so I could keep playing. We had two more games left to play.

Second game was a losing effort but we tried our hardest and gave it all we had. We lost by 4 points but it was a really well fought game. My foot held up as I had a 4 point play and also a 3 point play. It was a fun game to be in and I'm glad i fought through the injury.

For the third place game we had to play a really tough team. We fought and fought but once again we end up on the losing end. It was a tough day for me and I had a fun time doing it. We ended getting fourth and we were just two games won from playing in the target center.
Nothing should stop you from doing anything. Not even a broken bone to a jammed finger never give up. I love playing basketball and I will forever so stick with it through the ups and downs.

True story... was awesome feeling.