Carson Palmer, worth the trade to the Cardinals?

Carson Palmer, a Bengals quarterback, then a Raiders quarterback and now a Cardinals quarterback! Many people wonder “is Carson Palmer worth the quarterback position for the Cardinals?” In many people’s opinions, they think that Carson Palmer should not have gone to the Cardinals, and instead the Cardinals should have drafted a rookie quarterback, named Geno Smith, or quarterback Matt Barkley. Many NFL experts say that Carson Palmer will do better with the Cardinals because Larry Fitzgerald will be able to earn more completions with the ball in his hand. Although Carson Palmer came to the Cardinals, is it enough to make the Cardinals a leading contender for the playoffs?

First, will Carson Palmer help the Cardinals become a leading team? Well, many people think they will do well, but not above and beyond. People first think that Carson Palmer is a bad quarterback, but looking at the stats from his last 15 games, he has 4018 passing yards, 23 touchdowns and 14 interceptions. These stats show he is not such a bad player to trade for. Also, the quiet and powerful Larry Fitzgerald will be much more consistent and can get more yards in 2013 than in 2012. Many Cardinal fans feel this trade will make their team an elite team; others think it will degrade their team.
In conclusion, many people say that veteran quarterback Carson Palmer will make the Cardinals a playoff team. Carson Palmer has average stats and could be a franchise quarterback. If the Cardinals do well with Carson Palmer, then the consistency of Larry Fitzgerald catching balls will be more effective in the passing game. Many people think that the Cardinals will be a elite team or a average team? We will see next season. Although, Carson Palmer came to the Cardinals, many people think he will be enough to make the Cardinals a winning team.