LeBron James: Fan Favorite | Teen Ink

LeBron James: Fan Favorite

August 25, 2012
By Dylan Lee SILVER, Davis, California
Dylan Lee SILVER, Davis, California
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Well, kids, the world really is ending. The 2012 prophecy was actually correct. LeBron James, THE Lebron James, the ringless king has done it. He won a championship. I never really thought he would do it, but I guess he finally did.

WOW everyone! LeBron won a championship and now he has a ring to put on his finger. Wow. I would imagine that it feels pretty lonely. Sure, he had a triple double in Game 7. Sure he averaged 30 points in the playoffs. Sure, LeBron finally won a championship. I guess we can compare him to all the greatest of all time now. NO! Thats ridiculous. You know what? Michael Jordan has a whole fistful of rings that he can put on his fingers and they can keep each other company. Don't get me wrong. LeBron is a great player and the best in the NBA right now. However, do not ever make the mistake of trying to to compare to the greats. Tell you what, LeBron. Bring me 4 more rings, then we'll talk about how great you are.


The author's comments:
THis is an excerpt from my sports bog. I wrote it right after LeBron won a ring.