Sports | Teen Ink

Sports

Do you like sports? Well I know that people don’t but I think it should be necessary for schools to have them play sports everyday. Because they are fun, it is good exercise, and it can get people into new things.

One reason it is good is because it is fun. Sports are always a good time whether you play in your back yard or competitively it is always a good time. People always love to play sports no matter what you are into whether it is football or tennis it is always a good time to play sports.

Another reason sports are good is because it is great exercise. People don’t think that sports are that good of exercise but in reality they are. You don’t need to be on a treadmill or an elliptical grab a ball and some sneakers and play soccer. It might be even better than a traditional workout machine. You work out everywhere not just your targeted position. SO in general sports are really good exercise.

The last reason is it can get people into new things. When people don’t really play sports they can get introduced to things they may be really into like a sport. Like me for example I didn’t really like hockey at all and then we started playing it in gym class. From then on I have been practicing outside and I even play on a team. It can get you into really cool stuff. In the movie “The Blind Side” he has never played football in his life. He tries it out and he loved it. Now he is a professional lineman for the Baltimore Ravens.

As you can see, sports are good all around. They are fun to play, good exercise, and can get you into new things. So hopefully you listened to this and you are going to try some new sports.