Need To Say

“This is killing me”~ You Stupid Girl by Framing Hanley
Boyfriend: Looking back I can see how happy we seemed in those days where I would say “i love you” and mean it. The tears don’t even come out any more that’s how much I hate you. How does it feel that your former “girlfriend” can’t even stand to think of you.
Best Friend: You were always there ever since we were five. It seems that I couldn’t let school get between us but it seems like you used if for an excuse to never speak to me. You gave me false promises. You said you’d always be there. WHERE THE F*** ARE YOU NOW WHEN I NEED YOU MOST!!
Dad: Your “little girl” is all grown up now. She doesn’t like those girly things she likes the things that are black and have to do with vampires, demons, fallen angels, candles, and music. Will you sober up and see her for who she is and accept her?
Mom: There are so many things I want to say to you, but I just can’t. I know that me saying this will hurt you but there are some things I have to keep to myself. When will you and dad get along again or go your separate ways, I’m sick of the fighting. When you fight I run upstairs and cry to myself.