Cincinnati Bearcats | Teen Ink

Cincinnati Bearcats

By Lakers03 BRONZE, Mason, Ohio
Lakers03 BRONZE, Mason, Ohio

Have any of you guys gone to a Cincinnati Bearcats basketball or football game? Well I have, so let me tell you how intense it is. This year the football team won the liberty bowl and the Big East. The basketball team is having a good year so far and they are 15-6. The football team ended the year 10-2.

Every time I go to a game I think to myself,” What if I am playing for UC sometime?” I think that would be so amazing. 5 years ago Mick Cronin was hired as the head coach of the basketball team. Mick’s dad coached my dad in High School at Oak Hills. My dad grew up with Mick so they are friends. So my dad and I get to go to practices and all of the games. When we went to our first practice this year I met the whole team. So now whenever I go they know who I am. I love being able to go to the practices because they teach me things and how fun it would be to play for UC.

Can anyone here name 3 players on the UC basketball team? Can anyone here name 3 players that were on the UC football team last year? One random fact about myself and UC is that I’m friends with all of the UC basketball players on facebook.