"Snowboarding"

Did you know skiing, and snowboarding are good for you? It’s a fact it not only puts a smile on our face and gets our adrenaline pumping, but it also helps our health , and that’s why I am urging you to grab a board and shred! Snowboarding improves our health, happiness, overall attitude, and increases our red blood cell count, and makes us live longer.

When you snowboard it’s also good to challenge yourself so that you gain experience , and another reason to snowboard is the adrenaline. The adrenaline you get after a good run is unbelievable, I would know because i am an avid snowboarder. The reason for the rush is from the adrenaline you get. The adrenaline will activate beta receptors in your nervous system which will cause your heart rate to beat faster, and will increase more air to the lungs. This stimulates the brain, and will give you a rush of good feelings when it’s all over!

Another good reason is the fresh air. Spending time in the great outdoors helps prevent diseases, and also helps you recover. There has been a study that shows that people who live in polluted city’s have a twenty-six percent chance of dying younger than people who live in the cleanest. So take a break, and breath in that nice crisp, revitalizing mountain air. It’s also a mood changer every time i ride i get a nice shot of dopamine , and can’t think negative at all on the slopes.

I have snowboarded for a good four years, and this year i am going on a trip to Okemo Vermont with the ski club. Every time i am on the slopes i feel as though nothing else matters just my friends, my board, and the people around me. May i add that after a good couple of runs any food tastes extraordinary. Half of the time were so excited to keep snowboarding we forget about coming in , and eating lunch. I am not saying snowboard because i am telling you to. I am saying snowboard for yourself . Do it because you want to be happy, and change your life.