Rising to the top | Teen Ink

Rising to the top

By bennyboi BRONZE, Barrie, Other
bennyboi BRONZE, Barrie, Other

"bros before hoes"

This article is about a fifteen year old boy who used to be a competitive boxer he is 6’2 180lbs. Yeah that’s my brother an average teenager who got the academic award, the most athletic boys award and the scholastic award in grade 8 when he graduated, when he was doing boxing he was a very talented boxer who win or lose put his full heart into every match he did. Then he was offered a chance to go to a boxing provincial’s championship he placed second overall, then a month or two later he was offered to go to a national boxing championship for Canada and he placed……. 3rd place overall. Finally a week later he was in the newspaper and on TV on both local news channels he was elected athlete of the week. Then the next day at school everyone in my class was like oh yeah I seen your brother on the news for boxing or something, and I was like yup that’s my brother. Ever since then I have been working harder in school and trying a lot harder that I used to because this inspired me so much.

this is could be an inspirational message to any who is on this sort of path

on Dec. 18 2011 at 12:14 am
andromeda13 SILVER, Barrie, Other
Hey boy guess who??? ;) Loved the article, awesome job broski. U should read some of my stuff