atheletics | Teen Ink

atheletics

In my life there are very few things more important to me than sports or athletics in general. It makes up a huge part of my life, and it is what I look forward to during the day. Not only is being active healthy but it is so fun. It is the one time in my day I get to look forward to having fun. I play football and if I did not play that I know I would play a different sport just so I am out there and running around. No matter what sport you are playing, or if you are just outside enjoying yourself, I think it is very important that everybody should participate. No matter what you are doing you should be out there enjoying yourself and not taking it too seriously, otherwise you lose focus about what is really important, which to me is just being out and enjoying it. Even though the majority of sports are competitive it makes it a lot harder to enjoy it, but you should still play the game with all your heart and good sportsmanship. I admit during football I start to take it a little too seriously and I get all tense. Showing up to practice every day even though I only have one game a week makes it all worth it.

i worte this piece freshman year for class