The Boston redsox managerial search | Teen Ink

The Boston redsox managerial search

By 10John10 PLATINUM, St.Peters, Missouri
10John10 PLATINUM, St.Peters, Missouri

javascript:ShowFavTab(1)

The Boston Red Sox having a lot to handle over this off-season including figuring out who they're gonna sign to come back, what the starting rotation is gonna look like, and most of all whose gonna be the manager. Were all hoping Theo Epstein doesn't leave, the youngest GM in history and a very succesful one in his last nine years with the Red Sox.
Terry Francona spent eight years in Boston over those eight years Tito helped break the 86 year curse, helped the redox be the first team with two world series in the 21 century, and went 744-552. Tito and the redox have missed the playoffs the last two seasons, so is it time for this change? I think it can be handled well, although if Theo leaves to the cubs the redox could look even more different next year. Right now the redox say there gonna get a great manager, which I agree with cause the town of Boston only has the best. The big question is though who will it be. Right now three bench coaches are mainly being looked at, when I look at it though Tony La Russa could always be shipping out to Boston from my home town of St.louis cause he is in his final year with the team of the Cardinals, and if Pujols doesn't return either La Russa could go with him not both to Boston though I would imagine.
So the three bench coaches who the Redsox are looking at but not for sure could be Phillies bench coach Pete Mackanin, Rays bench coach Dave Martinez, and Indians bench coach Sandy Alomar jr. Remember these are not for sure candidates but are some most likely and probable future managers for the Boston Redsox. Its unlikely someone from within will become the manager but if there were any possibilities it would be DeMarlo Hale, the Redsox bench coach. So in reality there is no for sure candidates for the position but some good options and rumers that have been going around.