who is the best nhl teams in 2010-2011 | Teen Ink

who is the best nhl teams in 2010-2011

By 2dangelo2 BRONZE, Waterford, New York
2dangelo2 BRONZE, Waterford, New York

Who are the top three teams in the NHL? The three teams are the Vancouver Canucks, the Philadelphia Flyers, and the Washington Capitals. Here is why they are top three and who their number one player is.

The number one team is the Vancouver Canucks. They are number one because they have 103 game points, 47 wins, 16 losses, 9 overtimes, and are already in the play-offs. Their best player is Daniel Sedin with 92 game points, 38 goals, and 54 assists. That’s why the Vancouver Canucks are number one.

The number two team is the Philadelphia Flyers. They are in second because they have 93 game points, 43 wins, 19 losses, and 7 overtimes. Their best player is Claude Giroux with 65 game points, 22 goals, and 43 assists. They have a clinched play-offs spot. That’s why the Philadelphia Flyers are in second and who their best player is.

The third place team is Washington Capitals. The Washington Capital has 92 game points, 41 wins, 21 losses, and 10 overtimes. Their best player is Alex Ovechkin. He is their best player because he has 75 game points, 29 goals, and 16 assists. That’s why they are number three in their division and who their best player is.

The best three teams are Vancouver Canucks, Philadelphia Flyers, and Washington Capitals, but the Capitals may get knocked back by the time the play-offs come around.