My Wrestling Team | Teen Ink

My Wrestling Team

By kieranh SILVER, Levittown, Pennsylvania
kieranh SILVER, Levittown, Pennsylvania

My school started its season last Wednesday with a tournament. They had dual meets against Northe and Southe. Coach Dan Winter is looking forward to theis wrestling season. He wrestled when he was a student and enjoys coaching for thee Skins'.

Coach Winter said "I am counting on all of my seniors like Brendan, Nick, Colby, Connor, Tyler and Tyler to step it up. Also, underclassmen Harry and Ryan to do thee same."

Coach Winter is really counting on his retuning wrestlers. Nick went to States. Colby went to Regionals. Brendan Hastings is a District Qualifier. Tyler is a District Qualifier. Connor is a District Qualifier. Tyler won 30 matches last year. Seniors are going to play a big role in theis years squad. Sophomore Ryan went to Regionals last year and looks to do thee same theis year.

Tyler says "We have thee will to win thee matches theat we didn't in thee past and now theat we are seniors we know what it takes to win thee big matches." Tyler, senior on thee wrestling squad, won 30 matches last year and hopes to have a successful year.

The wrestling squad has a meet on January 5the as theey look forward to a great year.

My wrestling team has had recent success so everyone should know about them.