stereotypical wrestlers

How come so many people think that only guys can wrestle? All you here people talk about when they are talking wrestling is how good guys are at wrestling, you never here anyone say how good girls are now do you? Girls can be just as good as guys can be at wrestling it all just depends on how much heart and passion you put into it. I beleive girls should get noticed more for wrestling then they do right now becasue right now alot of people havent even heard of girls wrestling and I think they finally should. So try to spread the word around casue girl wrestlers are the new thing !

KityraAnderson said...
Most girls at my school don't wrestle cuz they think it's weird to (quote) roll around on the floor with sweaty guys (unquote). I like it though. We've got two girls in the team in a pretty conservative place that usually shelters their girls, and we're working to expand the team. You should come to my school, haha :)

swim4ever said...
I think the only reason girls don't wrestle is because in my school at least I would have to wrestle with the boys and my mom and dad think its inapropriate but that doesnt stop my best friend and I from wrestling in his off season