Cheerleading

Cheerleading is a sport. You have no idea how much time and effort goes into cheering. The stereotype for cheerleaders are blond and stupid. Well I am neither. I haev a very high GPA. NOt all cheerleaders are short and skinny as a rail. No. Cheerleaders are not weak. We have to throw peoepl up in the air. Catching them as they come hurtling down back to earth after doing a flip or jump. Some of teh best cheerleaders are bigger girls. More muscle. Cheerleading is a sprt and there is nothing you can do or say. BEcause we could kick your butts any day. Cheerleading is a very competetive sport. I once heard on an interview that "cheerleading is, next to football, one of the sports where most injuries happen. Cheerleading is a sport! We do got spirit! How about you!

brokenheartpoetry16 said...
we are not weak. accidents happen. and it is my opinion so please be nice. i havent dissed any of your work. it is a sport to mee

swim4ever said...
I did not mean to diss your work I actually like the way it was written i dont like what it says and also it is my opinion too.

brokenheartpoetry16 said...
if you dont like what it says then dont read it