Favre Letter | Teen Ink

Favre Letter

By favresdabomb4 SILVER, Delafield, Wisconsin
favresdabomb4 SILVER, Delafield, Wisconsin

Dear Brett Favre,

I am a senior in high school at a school in southeastern Wisconsin. My friends would argue I am the biggest Favre fan they know. The 16 season you gave us put Green Bay back on the map as a football franchise. However, I am not here to ramble on about your accomplishments. I am now a full on Vikings fan, as I was a Jets fan last year. I know you have a busy schedule and need to focus on the season. However, once you retire, feel you should do something for the Green Bay fans, something that will put you back on their good side.

I am asking you to create a fan day. Have a tailgating party. There could be food burgers, music, and you could speak to the fans. You could charge the fans $5 to get in. This low price would allow more fans to come. This would be a special event. That’s why I am ready to help. During this event, I could be your personal assistant. The event would completely put together by me and those that I hire. We would use donations and the admission money to wire workers. This would of course be with your approval. You’re Brett Favre. I know you’re busy. But think about how happy this could make Green Bay.

Jerseys. Posters. Books. I have it all. I have written reports and done speeches on your accomplishments and your life. Even though you have that superstar status, I can relate to you. The tragedies you have gone through and simple southern boy lifestyle makes me feel I can reach my dreams. You have done so much for Green Bay. But how about just a little more? One night for thousands of fans.

I want to personally thank you for all you gave Green Bay. You know how the fans are in Green Bay. They love their team. Focus on the great season ahead of you. Once it’s over come back. Good luck. Go Vikings.

Thanks for your time,

Nick Peret

Dlord910 said...
on Sep. 11 2012 at 8:18 am
Dlord910, Wilmington, North Carolina
I liked this article because what kid wouldnt want to meet Brett Favre. I also like the whole idea of people having a party for the second greaest quaterback that Green Bay has ever had.  Aaron Rodgers clearly the best ever.  

Dlord910 said...
on Sep. 11 2012 at 8:09 am
Dlord910, Wilmington, North Carolina
You dont wire people