Dancing is a sport

Some people think dancing is not a sport but it is. Dancing is as hard as football or basketball. You work just as hard.

I work at least 3 days on dancing. At the end of the year we have a recital.

My dance instrutor makes dancing fun and easy. We work step by step to get the steps down.We make sure peopel who missed class are caught up to everything.

We wear the typical leotard and tights. We wear dance shoes as well.

I work really hard on my dance. I love and I am sure anybody else that wants to try will love it too.
Dancing is just as important and hard work and competive as any sport.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

KylieKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:09 am:

Like it! But, you should really list reasons as to why you think dancing is a sport. In your thesis, you say, "some people think dancing is not a sport but it is."

You didn't prove that in your essay. And when you say three days, do you mean three days a week? And when you talk about how you work as hard at football or basketball on dance, tell us why this is true. Convince us!

By the way, I completely agree. Dancing IS a sport!