Horseback Riding Advice

Horses are amazing creatures, they are kind and gentle and the best thing that’s ever happened to me! Do you want to ride horses? Well of course! But let me give you some advice and then you can decide. When you ride horses you must use precautions, like a helmet, boots with a heel and long pants, because if you fall off you don’t want to get you head cracked open, believe me I have fallen off many times. Second you must find a good horse and a phenomenal instructor if you ever want to improve you riding skills. If you don’t have a good instructor you might get scammed and pay way to much money when you’re hanging on the horses neck. When you get better at riding you might want to consider leasing a horse which means you kind of half own the animal then you realize how much care and responsibility a horse is. When you feel that you take good care of the horse you lease and/or outgrow its ability’s and want something more? Well go out there and buy yourself a horse! Have your trainer come with you and help you find the right horse for your capability level. Once you get a horse remember to take good care of it and it will be good to you but above all HAVE FUN! And don’t get scammed! So do you want to ride horses now? I thought so!

HorseCrazy said...
Well, starting out is a bit more complicated than that. I recomend that people start bareback, because if you start with the hardest thing, everything else will be easy. I leased a pony for six months awhile ago, and I only rode bareback. After that I only got dumped twice. Once was because my horse's bridle broke, and he spooked, and the other was when he decided that it was a nice time to randomely rear up and twist around like crazy.

ilove6736 replied...
I have always loved horse back riding and I think that what you said is pritty good advice.