Care About Environment This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I really don't think our generation cares about the environment. Even if we just drop one piece of paper on the ground, it's still hurting Mother Earth. What kind of world are we leaving our children and grandchildren? Maybe people would care more if they lost a loved one as a result of contamination or poison, skin cancer, or lack of clean air to breathe. We not only hurt ourselves, but we hurt animals, and plant life, innocent of the crime, but struggling for life, because we could not take the time to pick up some trash, or plant a couple of trees. We could not take the time to try to stop factory pollution, or submit money to help the rain forest, or help an endangered species of animals survive. If we could all give a small percent of our time to helping our earth, it would be a much better place to live.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

tellme about it said...
today at 10:55 am:
really nice