Pack Attack This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

This year in the NFL, the Green Bay Packers are arguably the best team. The always-lethal combination of Brett Farve and Robert Brooks means four or five touchdowns in a game right there, not to mention the superb running game from superstar Edgar Bennett, who I think will be this year's rushing leader. Brett Farve's amazing output of 4,413 yards passing, and 38 touchdown passes last year earned him the league's MVP. This year I expect him to put up the same numbers, maybe even better. Don't be shocked if he gets his second consecutive MVP award. Despite off-season treatment for a pain-killer addiction, Brett threw three TDs and over 200 yards in his first game this season.

On defense, nine-time pro-bowler Reggie White leads a dominant defensive line. The Pack has the most well-rounded team in the NFL. The only team better would be the '67 Packers, led by Lombardi and Starr. I think Green Bay will go all the way and beat the Indianapolis Colts, 35-21 in Super Bowl 31. l