Barry Sanders This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

In my opinion he is the best running back of all time. He is 5'8" tall and he weighs 203 pounds. Barry went to Oklahoma State in 1985. While there, he was squatting 500-700 pounds. He also averaged 236.8 yards per game in his junior year. He won the Hiesman trophy in 1988 and was drafted into the NFL in 1989 after his junior year.

He set two records this year: the first was to be the first running back in NFL history to run for eight consecutive seasons, and the other: he became the first running back to rush for 1,500 in three straight seasons. He is unarguably the best running back in the NFL. He plays for the Detroit Lions and has played for them the eight years he has been in the NFL. He won the Rookie of the Year Award in 1989, and has also been named the Most Valuable Player a couple of times. He led the league in rushing for several years, including this year. He is among the top seven rushers in the NFL.

Barry is the most elusive player in the game. One second he'll be running one direction and the next he'll go in a completely different direction. He is a very powerful running back. He has the ability to run through rushers and go for long gains and even touchdowns. Even though Barry is a great running back, he has the most runs for losses. But he has the most runs for gains as well. He even has the most runs for the longest gains. When you watch a game with Barry Sanders, it's always going to be exciting. He may look like he's going down, but his great balance keeps him up to run for long gains and a touchdown. l

bellagirlsmile said...
I think we should stop bullyig now

Barryfan#! said...
Jan. 11, 2012 at 7:23 am
BARRY SANDERS IS BY FAR THE BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER OF ALL TIME!