FOOTBALL | Teen Ink

FOOTBALL

By !USC!TROJANS!FOR!LIFE! BRONZE, Cave Creek, Arizona
!USC!TROJANS!FOR!LIFE! BRONZE, Cave Creek, Arizona

In my opinion football is the best sport in the world. The rush of the game. How the world and time seems to stop. You feel like King Kong on crack. And when you strap on that helmet you feel like a sparten warrior on the field of battle. Ready to take on all 11 guys at once. You know that you must be ready for anything. Ifs a fumble that goes your way or if its a fumble that doesn't go your way. A last second touchdown or a last second interception. A winning tackle or a missed game winning tackle. That is why i love the game of football.

the one thing that inspired me was the NFL. How they always tell you to never quit and follow your dreams. And the football players that taught me at camp. They all said that one day i would make it to the NFL and they would look for me.

zeni01 said...
on Oct. 17 2009 at 11:51 am
You sound like an awesome kid! NEVER give up on your dreams for it is better to try and not try at all!!! You WILL make it to the NFL if you believe you WILL!

auna123 BRONZE said...
on Oct. 17 2009 at 1:53 am
auna123 BRONZE, Bethel, Alaska

"Education is what survives when what has been learnt has been forgotten." B.F. skinner

OMG football is the best I love playing in the winter. Good paper it rocked