Daily&#39s Bowl | Teen Ink

Daily&#39s Bowl

August 28, 2009
By tj mayo SILVER, Park City, Utah
tj mayo SILVER, Park City, Utah
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

About a year ago I was skiing with my friend at Deer Valley and we were having a blast. My friend and I could ski anything on the mountain. Are favorite run was Daily’s Bowl and that was the run we were going to do next. We got on the chairlift and went to the top of the mountain. We got off the chairlift and skied a little until we got to Daily’s Bowl he dropped in first and skied half way down and stopped to wait for me to drop in. So I dropped in and hit a bush and ejected out of one of my skis and that one ski went all the way to the bottom of the run. Then I took off my other ski and sat on it and started riding down but it was difficult to go down on one ski because there were moguls everywhere. I was going really fast and I hit a mogul and it turned my right into a tree and then my other ski popped off and went to the bottom of the run. So then I had to walk down the rest of the run and a lot of people were watching me and laughing as I walked down the run and it was kind of embarrassing. After I got my skies back on we went to the chairlift and I said, “That was the best run ever!”