Fans, get ready.

Yes, it is that time again to hear the chanting roars of crowds as they scream for their favorite players, and the crunching of popcorn from the concession stands, or simply screaming at your T.V, "RUN Farve Run!" Oh yeah, it's football season. Football is one of the most known sports in America, everyone tunes in. Even i, a girl, loves to watch these exciting games. So, just a heads up if you have missed out lately the games start the 13th of August with New York vs. Philidelphia. Get your game faces on and get ready for FOOTBALL SEASON 2009!

marastir said...
I think that your writing is extremely good. But, there are a few errors in this writing. One of those errors are that you missed a word that should of been capitalized, that word is "I." Another thing though that I like is when you told facts about what people do at football games like roaring and I like how you really focussed in on the popcorn when you said,"and the crunching of popcorn from the concession stands." That is all I have to say about your writing and make ... (more »)