Golf | Teen Ink

Golf

Recently, I am interested in watching the golf channel. The reason is because of Ryo Ishikawa. Ishikawa is a really good Japanese golfer and he is only 17 years old. I think he was born with some of his skills. One day, I was watching TV and saw Ishikawa when he was young. I started to think of the time when I was younger. When I was three or four years old, I used to golf with my father and it was really fun. When my mom saw Ishikawa, she told me to be a golf player like him even if I said, "No." But still, I thought about being a golf player, but I don't think it is a good career. I think I am too old to be a golf pro. I should have learned the game when I was younger to be the golf player. I always changed my dream. When I was Tae Hwan Park, who earned a gold medal during the Beijing Olympics, I wanted to be a swimmer like him. Again, when I saw Ishikawa, I wanted to be a golf player. I just want to have one dream and study hard for that dream. Mostly, I think the jobs that are related to sports have to start from childhood. Most of the athletes started their sports from their childhood. I think I have to learn golf, because most of the adults in the world play. I think golf is the best sport to play because I can rest, talk, eat and burn fat. I think that's why most people play golf.