Review on manchester city | Teen Ink

Review on manchester city

November 6, 2023
By Anonymous

Well, this is not the best time to review this football club…  

After the boys in blue just lost to arsenal now having the returning champions being in the top 2 in the Prem is one scary sight.

negatives

For beginners, Haaland needs to pick up his game, you’re telling me the leading goal scorer of 2022 can't score consistently a year later? Totally makes sense to me. Pep and his squad just seem too cocky going into every game and need to take the competition more seriously.

I just don’t think this start to a season is acceptable after making history and winning three of the biggest trophies in one year. An accomplishing something that only nine English teams have. Then a year later you can't even eat a mid-table sitting team. It's just not acceptable.

Man city has to realize there past season is over and have to move on.[DL2] 

We could see this coming from a mile away after jack greenish and the rest of team didn’t become sober until two months after the accomplishment. I get that you can celebrate your wins but not forever, they really need to move on and focus on the future.

positives

Let's look on the bright side of the situation though, the season has just started, and the team has lots of time to tape up the issues leading to the previous losses.

And a couple hits to the head here and there won't necessarily kill us but it for sure won’t help us.

The many cities roster is so deep even the second eleven could compete to win the prem.

If city can pull a win off this week, then things could pick up they just need to get the momentum they had last year when they steam rolled teams. [DL3] 


The author's comments:

This my honest review of the soccer club but a little biased because I'm a fan