two a days | Teen Ink

two a days

Playing football in highschool the player experience intense practices early in the season called "two a days". These were practices held twice a day where the first practice may be hard and the second practice may ease through. My experience of two a days in high school were not bad until my senior year where our practice field was out in the open and it was an extremely hot summer in raliegh. My mother was concerned for my health in that kind of heat but i loved the game enough to not let that heat bother me but it did because it was just so hot. I said to my self that i had been through this before and it was nothin but that heat made it unbearable and i had a football underamour visor so that trapped the heat but in between practices we had food and got weighted to make sure we were not losing too much fluid but overall it was just like any other two a day just hotter.

odonnells said...
You had some spelling errors like highschool, not one word, and underarmour two words. You also could've elaborated on why it was tough. But you are right, it does sound like a normal practice.