Sports | Teen Ink

Sports

April 28, 2009
By Anonymous

In this essay I am going to talk about which sport I like and which sport I don’t like. Also, I am going to talk about some issue with sports.

The sport I like the most is basketball because it helps me in running, exercising, and has fun. My favorite part about basketball is shooting the ball in the net. The sport I dislike is dodge ball because it is dangerous, it is not fun, and it is not exercising. The worst part about dodge ball is getting hit with the ball.

People get hurt with the ball, people also get mad, and so they hit that person, and get out from the game. You know that is stupid. The officials and referees need to do a better choice of sending people out of the game and not play like if as the ball scores by hitting the person it is their points. I feel like they should change the rules of the game. The referees and coaches need to make the right choice of plays scoring and I don’t want them to fight each other. If they do they can’t coach or pick the right play and they will go home.

After all you know what sport I like and which sport I dislike. Sports can be fun and dangerous but you must love it. If you hate it, you don’t have to play it. Sports can be for boys and girls so it doesn’t matter which sport you play but you will have fun. I hope you like my essay on sports.