Personal experience essays written by teens | Teen Ink

Personal Experience

Top voted Personal Experience Articles

Nonfiction
#29161voted by our readers

You know most students have a general “rule set” on school, like the in’s and out’s on how to survive school. I’m pretty sure the number one rule...

#29162 Nonfiction
By JulietJealousy(: BRONZE
Menifee, California
JulietJealousy(: BRONZE, Menifee, California

"There is no beginning, there is no end, there is only the passion of life."

#29163 Nonfiction
muellaut GOLD, Ionia, Michigan

It's okay to not be okay.

#29165 Nonfiction
#29166 Nonfiction
HannahSaulnier PLATINUM, Manitowoc, Wisconsin

"The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"
"There is no darkness strong enough in this world that can diminish the light in our hearts."
-Kingdom Hearts

#29167 Nonfiction
By Lexie29 BRONZE
Randolph, New Jersey
Lexie29 BRONZE, Randolph, New Jersey

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections." -Unknown ♥

"It doesn't matter if the world is pulling you down. With Christ you have everything."- Nick Jonas

"What you do with your
"When you love someone and they break your heart, dont give up on love, have faith, restart"-Jonas Brothers

"But when you forgive, you love. And when you love, God's light shines on you. " -Into the Wild

"Don't stop, believin"- Journey

"You can't stop people from talking about you, but you can stop giving them things to talk about." Miley Cyrus.

"When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."-Twilight

"What can I say, I'm obsessed. And as we know, obsessed girls cannot be responsible for their actions, can we?"- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson." Tom Bodett

"When one door closes, another one opens."

"My #1 confidence trick is reminding myself that God made only one of me, and no one can disregard how special that makes each of us. I am unique. I am beautiful. I am loved. What more could I want?"- Kelly Clarkson ♥

"Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become"

"Whats meant to be is whats meant to be."

#29168 Nonfiction
By keatskkun BRONZE
Pasadena, California
keatskkun BRONZE, Pasadena, California

"You couldn't possibly be sensible and useful, Phil, so you'd better pine away and die."
Sorry Anne, you've had better moments. :)

#29169 Nonfiction
By erinnmae19 SILVER
Hartland, Wisconsin
erinnmae19 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
#29170 Nonfiction
TheCandyLandOverlord BRONZE, Papillion, Nebraska