My life story | Teen Ink

My life story

By pentecostal BRONZE, Montpelier, Ohio
pentecostal BRONZE, Montpelier, Ohio

I really like you as a teacher I really do. You don't back down for nothing and that is how I am too. I feel led to tell you my life story. I've been in foster care for four years now but before foster care I had a hard life but I   look at it like that I look at it like I have achieved knowledge to protect young girls from going through the same thing. I was abused at a young age By men and women. My real mom was addicted to crack and my dad cocaine. My dad abused me and he was a drunk. My mom left me for years and cared more about guys. As I got older I had to teach myself everything like how to make food or ride a bike. I never had support or a parent figure I did everything on my own. My family has a lot of mental issues and all they did was fight and argue about everything. This made me fend for myself my mom let me do whatever I wanted. I felt like no one loved me so I looked for love in the wrong places. My mom said drugs were ok that they make you feel better or make you feel happy. One night my mom told me to try weed for the first  time and I did this is where I got hooked onto drugs. My mom liked to party and hang out with younger people. My mom said it was ok for me to drink, smoke and do drugs. I looked for love and got lost in a dark path. I met this guy he was sixteen when we first started to date I was thirteen that didn't stop him I thought this guy loved me so I fell for him. He was a drug dealer and he was in gangs he was a guy who didn't deal with his past he wanted to have a child with me so we tried and I got pregnant my mom didn't care what I did she supported it. The wholes were reversed between me and my mom I was the mom and she was the daughter. My mom made me cook dinner, pay bills, clean house. My mom liked being the child I had to grow up at a very young age. I tried to kill myself not knowing that I had life living inside of me. I tried to kill myself a lot of times in my life because I felt like I had no hope and nobody cared about me but I was so wrong. After I had my child I got addicted to pills and cocaine plus the alcohol weed and cigarettes I was thirteen when I started and fifteen when I ended it. I missed about four years of school my ex boyfriend abused me and used me. My house was a drug house and that's where my son lived my son witnessed a lot of abuse at a young age. I became homeless again because my mom lost her house and no one wanted anything to do with me. I was left to fend for myself in february with a one year old I wasn't even old enough to work yet my mom gave me up because I was a treat to her and my grandparents. I would steal from them and everyone else. I was taught falsehood. People gave up on me I was so crazy I had red hair wore a lot of makeup. I was put in foster care and god got ahold of me I was in a fight between the world and god. I choose god because he saved me from dieing. I from Cleveland OH its very rough where I from. I chose to stay with my foster parents and not go back I grew with god and god grew in me. He changed me If you look at the old me and would ask if I was in the witness protection program. You can look at my old facebook if you don't believe me. I fought hell so bad I stop talking to my mom and dad because I needed to work on me and my son not worry about my families problems. I broke up with my babies father because he didn't want to clean up his life he cheated on me and had another child while we were together. My eighteenth birthday I got a Ipod and I got on my old facebook and started to talk to my babies father again I thought I was in love again he was telling me everything I wanted to hear I was going to runaway with me and my son I thought i knew what was best. I was mad at myself and I thought this was the best thing. I got home and my parents told me to sit they knew everything before I could say anything. God gave my pastor a vision of me standing in a meadow trying to make a decision and as it faded away my choice was undecided. I was mad at myself not my parents. I made the choice to stay and god dealt with me three months later my parents take me to the church on a tuesday and just me not the other 11 kids I thought that was weird  my parents told me that my babies father was murdered and this white suv shot five times at him and it hit him twice in the stomach and hip  the other three were for me and my son. Go god saved me and my son and I will never give up people said there was no hope for me and I wasn't worth trying for. I proved them wrong i'm not that girl I walk in gods will and nothing will ever stop that and god uses me to talk to young people and save them from making bad choices I felt led to tell you my story!!!!!!!!!!!!!