Disney Mishap | Teen Ink

Disney Mishap

By DJJ1119 BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
DJJ1119 BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio

We relaxed in the hot tub at the hotel where we would be staying for the reminder of the band trip. It was an icy sprinkling outside where we were in Florida. Caleb, Spencer, Brady and I soaked in the scorching hot tub, talking to Brady’s mom and his little sister because they also went on the Disney trip with the band. Jacob remained up in the room because he didn’t want to swim with us. Brady quietly left us for a while while we swam. Then Brady came back down a few minutes before we trotted over to hangout with his mom and his little sister, so we went up to our room to change to settle into the old room.

Once we zipped back up to the same room, we walked in with bare ivory feet and the damp carpet felt like wet grass. The carpet was wet outside of the bathroom and then all of us in the room except Brady who was down at the hot tub looked in our bathroom to find out why the gritty carpet was soaked outside the bathroom. Then we looked in the bathroom to find out that the floor the bathroom seemed like an ocean. It seemed almost head a deep. We then looked at the toilet and found out that it was clogged so bad that it seemed like a dam. We then went to Jacob to find out who clogged the one and only toilet we have in the room the entire time we were down in the cool pool and the hot tub. We questioned Jacob, and he disclosed that the only one who went in the room besides him it happened to be Brady who used the toilet up. He didn’t clog the toilet. We then found out that when Brady sneakily disappeared he went up to our room to use the bathroom, which caused him to clog the toilet. Brady clogged it, which he didn’t bother to tell us about when he came back down to the pool and the hot tub where we were with his mom and sister. My face reddens. I clenched my fist when we found out Brady clogged it. Luckily, one of us snuck into the bathroom and flushed the toilet, which thankfully unclogged it, but we still had a bathroom floor covered with toilet water and our carpet was still soaked. We used the towels that we had in our room to try and dry up our bathroom floor, but we didn’t carry enough towels to dry up the entire bathroom floor.  Plus, some of us wanted to snatch a shower that night, but we couldn’t because we didn’t obtain some but no towels for our shower. Brady wasn’t even in our room when we tried to clean up the mess in there. Because we had waited for towels to finish drying up our floor and also for taking a shower, we stayed up till 11 P.M. waiting for towels.

Then the next morning we had to wake up early for the rest of us to take showers for the day. While we were taking showers, one of the chaperones came to our room and yelled at us for being up to late and making too much noise. We weren’t up that late, and we weren’t making any noise. We were wondering why we were yelled at for not doing anything the chaperone said. Then after we all had our showers our teacher called us to her room, and she said that we weren’t the ones that were up late making noise and even if it was your group were there was a reason for it. We then told her of how we were yelled at by one of the other chaperones for that, and she said, “Don’t worry about it because it wasn’t your group. It was the other band on the floor below us.”

Skinly00 BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
I remember you saying he could.

Skinly00 BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
I was there that day.

BradyKillgallon BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
Never gave you permission

BradyKillgallon BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
I don't agree with you using my name in a online article...never game you permission