The Camp | Teen Ink

The Camp

January 4, 2018
By ebrchr BRONZE, Islamabad, Other
ebrchr BRONZE, Islamabad, Other
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

It was a bright sunny day and my parents were planning to go camping. We thought it would be best to spend time near a lake; therefore, we went to the lake at noon and decided to do the boat riding first. There was a quaking movement in the boat, some disturbance in water was felt, the boat tumbled and we all were drowned. It was a big disaster and lot confusion and I was totally unconscious.

When I was in my consciousness, I found myself at an island. I was flabbergasted as this was a very new place for me, although sunny. The weather was warm . there were birds and animals. There were green hills and the trees were lush green. There was also a sandy beach. I tried to search for my family but after a long time of search it was disappointing. I took out my phone and was surprised to see that it was working and showing me somewhere in the Atlantic.

I was exhausted and was feeling hungry so I started exploring the environment and to find food. There were fresh juicy fruits hanging at the trees. It was excessively late and the sun was setting. It was not too long before I slept.

Next morning, when I woke up, I found myself at the top of a summit where the air was very thin. I took the decision of descending down. The journey from the top to the bottom seemed never ending. I took out my phone and saw that I was in the Alps. The weather was excessively cold, there were no animal but a few birds were chirping.

I was assuming that I was lost forever. I was hungry. I found berries and ate them. I was excessively tired that I slept in the middle of the day.

When I woke up, aliens surrounded me and they were producing strange sounds. I heard my name. In all this confusion I closed my eyes and when I opened them I saw my parents standing beside me.


The author's comments:

I was inspired by teacher.