Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket | Teen Ink

Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket

By Anthonym02 BRONZE, Lowell, Massachusetts
Anthonym02 BRONZE, Lowell, Massachusetts

Riding the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit has taught me to overcome my fear of heights. As the roller coaster reached its highest point, my excitement and anxiety quicken as we hurtled down the steps drop that took my breath away. I've never been on a ride that went so rapid. Especially a ride that was so high. Since I was a younger kid i've never liked heights so today I said yolo  and went on a high ride. As we were going up the ride I realized that there wasn't a harness so my life flashed in 5 seconds. I started praying and thanking god for the life I had and next thing you know the only words that were coming out of my mouth  “AHHHH” terrified. My mother looked to her right and was dying of laughter and I said “Why Would you make me do a thing like this” saying that scared and horrified. “ While we were were riding, the ride stopped at the top and I saw the entire amusement park for about a second and a half and it was beautiful. Everybody looked so small and the rides seemed so short.