Monday Night RAW | Teen Ink

Monday Night RAW

By danny092302 BRONZE, Lowell, Massachusetts
danny092302 BRONZE, Lowell, Massachusetts

“I can’t believe we’re here, we’ve finally made it to Monday Night Raw.” When my cousin and I arrived there I started going crazy when I seen the big red, white, and black sign saying “RAW”. I started having this joyful scream “ OMG”. I had ringside seats. The seats were a black cushioned seat with the wrestlers faces on it, but staying there for about 4 hours actually really bothered me, so when one of my favorite wrestlers came out, I would be jumping out of my seat just screaming out “Roman Reigns”! MY cousin next to me videotaped the whole thing so that my mom would see my reaction. My cousin Jalen looks at me and says, “you having fun?” I turned around and said, “yeah Jalen, thanks for bringing me.”

We had a good night, especially since there was this one match where the 2 wrestlers were fighting in the crowd, they kept hitting each other. IT WAS SO BRUTAL!! **What was so brutal? Looking at their faces, they were all swollen up after having one of the best matches I’ve ever been too. Before the night ended, there was one more match. It was a singles match, and it was between Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. I was excited for this match because these 2 wrestlers used to be brothers. They were in a group called “The Shield” with a 3rd member named Roman Reigns. Every time I see these 3 wrestlers fighting, I always get excited because, even though they were brothers and they are my favorites, I know that they would put up a big fight. So, Dean Ambrose is one crazy fighter, that’s why I like him, he would wear a tank top with jeans and his shoes/boots. Also he’d be wearing this type of tape on his hands in the beginning of the match. On the other hand, his opponent, Seth Rollins, he’d be wearing this tight pants but enough space in order to do the moves he can. In WWE, the call him “The Architect” because of his ability to move so fast in the ring. In this match, it was basically a 2 on 1 kind of a match because every time one of these 3 fight each other Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns are always on one corner. A few years back they were in a group and Seth Rollins destroyed their team by hitting them with steel chairs. So that’s why it would be a 2 on 1 kind of a match. So it was almost the ending of the match and another person came out. Since Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins are on the floor after beating each other up, and hitting each other with steel chairs, it was an easy advantage for the person coming out. His name was Braun Stroman, and he is a giant! When I say that, I actually mean it because Braun Stroman is almost 7ft tall and weighs 385 lbs. When he came out, everybody was screaming “BOOO” so loud because nobody really likes him since he bullies everybody. Anyway, he came out and he was about to pick up Seth Rollins until Roman Reigns came out of nowhere and started hitting Braun. It really shocked me because I would never think that Roman would ever help Seth, especially since what Seth did a couple years back. It looked very hard for the 3 of them to take down Braun, but at the same time, Roman is very strong, Seth is an acrobat, and Dean is very crazy so I know they would take him down. At the end of the show my cousin Jalen, was in line to buy some food, I went up to him and said, “thank you Jalen, I had a blast!” He responded, “No problem, let me know when you want to come again, I had a fun night too.”He took me home and I just went to sleep."