Dear Love | Teen Ink

Dear Love

October 30, 2017
By quirzeplanetsunol BRONZE, Falling Waters, West Virginia
quirzeplanetsunol BRONZE, Falling Waters, West Virginia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Dear love,

What are you doing with me? I’m your puppet, you are playing with me all time.You do that sometimes, I’m the most happy person in the world, but this not happening in nowadays, do you give me a lot of girls but later you do that this girls disappear, and now that I found the best girl you are doing the same, stop please make me happy once.My love life is bad, because you never give me the girl that I want, and I found the perfect girl and this is not important for you. I know one day you gonna change but this is not important, because now I like this girl, and she is the most important thing in nowadays.She is so beautiful , her eyes are like a treasure, is an angel.You want that I lose the game again, you always win the games and that makes me angry.I write this letter to express my feelings about you, because I hate that you never take care about me, you always do the same and that’s broke my heart. What i did?It’s the karma?What?I’m a bad person?answer please, Why are you doing this things?.i don’t believe in you, you did bad things to me, but the problem is that my heart believe.Play with me come on and I know that you gonna do it.You are my worst enemy, you are the only that do bad things in my life, that’s the true. I’m happy to know that one day I gonna know that love is love. I know that the love is the best feeling but for myself the love is not in my life, you disappear what you want, and when I’m good you put a girl in my life, I don’t understand you. Love When you gonna give me a wish?.Take care of her, make this thing for me, because I know that you don’t gonna give me happiness. Love i don’t know if I’m gonna see you in another time, do it well please.

See you soon.


The author's comments:

I'm Quirze P., I'm 17 years old and I'm a exchange student from Catlonia.