Can I, Would I, Did I, Survive?

The day my life changed forever. The day i questioned if i would see the next? I was a crazy but, ambitious 9 year old kid who live in a trailer in Florida. I did normal kid activites. But, one night a shocking a mysterious bruise popped up with red dots. This meant a trip to the hospital. About 9 hours after I arrived at the hospital I was told i had Leukemia, which is a type of cancer. I began to and realize that my childhood was over. I was sent to Florida hospital for kids. Then, Arnold Palmer hospital for kids. In this time period I endured unimaginalable pain. I was always questioning that if i go to sleep if ill wake up the next moring? I was then, sent to Nemours children hospital in Lake Nona. They treated me and gave me the care I needed. I had surgery after surgery. I wore me to the ground and never asked, why? Sitting in a bed for weeks at a time. Always wondering what ill have to go through next. But, I always felt Hopeful, Scared and brave. If I wasnt I probably wouldnt be here today. So the question '' Can I, Would I, Did I, Survive?'' the answer to it would be '' I can, I would, and I did. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TRY,TRY,TRY!!