You Remind Me of Myself (My Thoughts) | Teen Ink

You Remind Me of Myself (My Thoughts)

I been through almost everything. You can name it and I probably done it or almost done it. I know what it feels like to want to die in fact I came close to dying when I OD on my own medication. It felt like I was peaceful I saw white light and I felt myself drifting and something telling me to let go. I know what it feels to have to hide scars because you don't want nobody to see what you doing. I try to get in where I can fit in because I'm an outcast. People talk about my weight, the way I talk, the way I dress, the way I walk, etc.  I know what it feels like to want to run away and never look back. Some people message me and tell me why am I on emowire because I don't belong here and to be honest thats none of your business because I don't have to explain myself to you unless you want to know about myself. As I communicate with certain people I just can't help but look at them because the things they are doing and the way they talk I did it and I talked that way. Some people say don't compare yourself to me but I never said we were raised the same I'm just saying how you carry yourself and how you express yourself reminds me of myself. I'm very open-minded so I don't judge anyone because everybody going through something. When we are kids we says I want to be a doctor, a lawyer, a dancer etc. But you never hear a child say I want to be a self-harmer, I want to be emo, I want to be goth, I want to be scene, etc. If you can take them back where they got off track at then they can heal. I look at each and everyone that I come into contact with and sometimes I don't them because they remind me  too much of myself but then I realize thats probably why I was meant to experience self-harm, bullying, attempting to commit suicide, being an outcast, etc.

I am very powerful with my words and sometimes people older than I am look up to me because I can relate to almost anyone and if I can't chances are I read books (ficition) that talks about a situation you are in now or was previous in. You see people shoes be tight but if I squeze in them I will make them bigger because you only live once make the best of it. You only have one life, kiss slowly, don't hold grudges, love truly, break rules, forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile. As I observe and take everything in everyone has a dream don't settle for less.