A Bully with no Limits

I didn’t want to go to school anymore. Occasionally I would tell my mom was sick to stay home, until it became too much.  My teachers began wondering why I wasn’t in there class anymore. No one knew what was going on. They had no idea. I made up so many stories to get my way. I didn’t want anymore questions being asked. I was tired of everything and everyone. All I wanted was to stay home and be away from people. People that hurt me. It got to a point where it was too much. I couldn’t keep things to myself. I don’t know where I got the strength to tell my mom what was going on. It was my third year of high school and I was getting bullied. It was the same routine everyday girls bumping into me, standing outside of my classes laughing, blocking the way, mean name calling. One day it was all gone. I wondered if they were going to finally leave me alone. The same day I was going out to lunch, as always I check both ways to make sure it’s okay to cross. I began crossing but I hear a car coming full speed. I turn to my right and it was those girls. I kept crossing thinking they were going to stop, I was wrong. I hear the driver accelerate. In my head I asked myself why aren’t they stopping I’m still crossing. I was confused for a second when I got out of my little world I turned again and the car was coming even closer to me at full speed still. I rushed to the other side as quick as I could. When I finished crossing I turned around they rolled down the windows and laughed at me. Never had it crossed my head that they were trying to run me over until that night I told my brother, he suggested that I should tell my mom. I didn’t want to, it was going to make the problem bigger and they were going to hate me even more. Silence became my bestfriend for 3 months. I didn’t know how to speak up. I didn’t know how to tell my mom that it was all happening over a friendship that ended. I didn’t know how to tell her that I was being bullied. It's been 2 weeks now and it's over. I feel reveled, happy, and very proud of myself. I did it. I was able to speak up and overcome my fear. I was able to overcome my bullies.