The Sound of Silence

There are times where I have had to stay quiet when really, all I wanted to do was shout. It is truly one of the most uncomfortable feelings I have ever experienced. Especially because I am an open person and expressing myself brings sanity upon me. It feels like wanting to breathe but having something suffocate you; toxic. Which is why I encourage people to always be honest with themselves before they stand before anyone else. It is extremely important to recognize and acknowledge who you are and what you believe in, to be able to take a position and pursue it strongly and with confidence. Specifically speaking to those who say things simply to fit in with others, regardless of their personal ideas. That, is so saddening. Express yourself and stay true to yourself always. Do not worry about how others may react to your opinions or feelings, if you feel something say it. React genuinely and wholeheartedly to every situation. At the end of the day, the only person who is going to actually feel the weight of your words is yourself and no one else do not love room for regrets. If you want to shout, then shout.