Thank You

Hey everyone, DarkRayne here, I just wanted to thank everyone who viewed and liked my poetry. I am so thankful that there are others out there like me; I know this life is not easy, but I know if we are there for each other. I will gladly help all of you out, that is why I have decided to release myself to everyone; if anyone would like to speak to me personally, or just need to chat, I’ll be sure to post out my Email address, if anyone is interested, please comment below. I am taking advice to consideration, and I am taking ideas if anyone has any, also, let me know how I do, I want your opinions, and I will cherish everyone’s viewpoint. Thank you once again, please be strong, safe, and be careful out there.

DarkRayneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 18 at 11:05 am
If anyone wishes to be Emailed by me, please be sure to leave your email in these comments, thank you