Thank You | Teen Ink

Thank You

By DarkRayne PLATINUM, Garden City, Idaho
DarkRayne PLATINUM, Garden City, Idaho

"I swear dude, one day, i'm gonna get off the bus and run into the forest, and i wont come back, and when i do, i'm gonna be the knife master." ~The Rev

Hey everyone, DarkRayne here, I just wanted to thank everyone who viewed and liked my poetry. I am so thankful that there are others out there like me; I know this life is not easy, but I know if we are there for each other. I will gladly help all of you out, that is why I have decided to release myself to everyone; if anyone would like to speak to me personally, or just need to chat, I’ll be sure to post out my Email address, if anyone is interested, please comment below. I am taking advice to consideration, and I am taking ideas if anyone has any, also, let me know how I do, I want your opinions, and I will cherish everyone’s viewpoint. Thank you once again, please be strong, safe, and be careful out there.

Anyone who wants advice, or help, leave your email, phone number, or social media (Facebook, Kik, Snapchat, Skype, etc.) down in the comments section below, Thank You, DarkRayne

on Apr. 18 2017 at 11:05 am
DarkRayne PLATINUM, Garden City, Idaho

If anyone wishes to be Emailed by me, please be sure to leave your email in these comments, thank you