How I Feel Towards Myself... | Teen Ink

How I Feel Towards Myself...

I feel sometimes if I get in trouble or get bad grades, I hate on myself. I think that I am a bad person because of those bad grades, I feel as though someone punched me in the stomach, I feel that I want someone to punch me because I feel I did something wrong and I need to punish myself for that. If I don't get into a class, I feel as though I let everyone down, I feel as though my family won't love me anymore and my friends to want me anymore. I feel as though my ends don't need me or want me, I feel as though I don't deserve having that family or those friends always by my side when I feel down or even if I fail or not get into some class. Sometimes I feel that the world would be a better place without me, that everyone would have a better life without me here in this world. I don't belong in the groups of friends, I don't belong in this life that I have. I don't belong in this world. Sometimes I wonder a world without me and how much better it would be.

I wanted to express my feelings about myself and tell anyone who feels the same, that they are not alone, anyone can feel this way.