Life | Teen Ink

Life

LIFE...Though this word looks small but the journey it takes us through is way to long. Journey full of unpredictable surprises which turns out good and sometimes bad, according to the situations. Though we don't know what's coming next, dealing with it is in our hands.

These good incidents becomes sweet memories of our past being cherished when recalled and the bad ones are like nightmares, which certainly ends but definitely have an impact. This impact teaches us a lesson and makes us strong but sometimes.... actually most of the time it becomes our weakness. A weakness which stops us from moving on. It's like there is an invisible barrier which not only keeps us in darkness but also develops a fear which becomes phobia in no time.

Phobia of our past influences our present and future. It effects the decisions we make and forms our complete new personality reflecting the past. Our behavior, reaction and handling situations depends on this factor. Therefore, before judging a person for their weird personality, we should first understand the reason behind it. And once we do, it then changes our prospective of looking at things. The change in prospective does bring a big difference as it gives a whole new dimension to the situation. This new dimension somehow effects our personality, making us a better person with understanding. Understanding situation then helps us in solving the problem by making it easier.

And then these ups and downs together for life.

Thus, life being full of struggle makes this journey really difficult. But that doesn't mean we stop enjoying it. It doesn't really matter how long we live, but what matters is how much we live.

on Mar. 26 2017 at 11:41 pm
This is so relatable.. I think it is an amazing piece of article.. the thoughts and feelings of a teenager are depicted beautifully.. The writer of this article is definitely a talented one

Priya said...
on Mar. 26 2017 at 10:54 pm
The way u saw life is rare ..... But must say a great work by a g8 artist and a writer......

Priya said...
on Mar. 26 2017 at 10:54 pm

on Mar. 26 2017 at 11:59 am
ananyags BRONZE, Hyderabad, Other
Wow! A masterpiece of thoughts and emotions. Egging us to live life to the fullest. Really mature , true and beautiful thoughts expressed here. A delightful perspective on life. Also, the picture accompanying your article is one of artistic beauty. It conveys so much. The girl trying to stitch her heart together is like a person struggling to put the pieces of life together and find meaning in life and the zest of of the heart. Wonderful! U touched my heart! ☺️

Cozyvibe said...
on Mar. 26 2017 at 11:51 am
So true...this really tell us to bring out the best on our lives..