Life | Teen Ink

Life

March 23, 2017
By Anonymous

LIFE...Though this word looks small but the journey it takes us through is way to long. Journey full of unpredictable surprises which turns out good and sometimes bad, according to the situations. Though we don't know what's coming next, dealing with it is in our hands.


These good incidents becomes sweet memories of our past being cherished when recalled and the bad ones are like nightmares, which certainly ends but definitely have an impact. This impact teaches us a lesson and makes us strong but sometimes.... actually most of the time it becomes our weakness. A weakness which stops us from moving on. It's like there is an invisible barrier which not only keeps us in darkness but also develops a fear which becomes phobia in no time.


Phobia of our past influences our present and future. It effects the decisions we make and forms our complete new personality reflecting the past. Our behavior, reaction and handling situations depends on this factor. Therefore, before judging a person for their weird personality, we should first understand the reason behind it. And once we do, it then changes our prospective of looking at things. The change in prospective does bring a big difference as it gives a whole new dimension to the situation. This new dimension somehow effects our personality, making us a better person with understanding. Understanding situation then helps us in solving the problem by making it easier.


And then these ups and downs together for life.


Thus, life being full of struggle makes this journey really difficult. But that doesn't mean we stop enjoying it. It doesn't really matter how long we live, but what matters is how much we live.