Disney World | Teen Ink

Disney World

By kitkat24 BRONZE, Marlboro, Massachusetts
kitkat24 BRONZE, Marlboro, Massachusetts

When I went to Disney world in  October  I got up at 3:00 am because our  flight left seven am and   I got on the flight  and took us to Orlando, Florida.

And we got our Fast pass plus bands on  fast and we speed walk to  and we got on Magical Express bus and there was tvs on the bus  . The bus stop multiple hotels and then it stop at Port Orleans Riverside  and that was our hotel. We went to go check in and then  we walk to  condo and we walk pass the hammocks and the pool/hot tub and we finally got to our condo and  we got settle in.Then we went to take walk to see where stuff is. Then we  went to  and I smell food at the hotel and we ate and it was super busy at the place where ate at and went swimming at night . . The next day at the hotel day we went swimming and the pool was huge and there was a waterslide and a hot tub  . We got our bathing suits on and then we walked down to the pool and my sister jumped into the pool  and then I walked in.  Then I went down the water slide and splash  and it was so fun and it landed in the pool and then I went into the hot tub and it was so nice and then I walked in and there were a couple of people and i got in and I stayed in there for five minutes . The next day we went to Disney  and then there were lots of people  .Next  we went to space mountain first and it was so much   fun. Then  we went on  splash mountain and is based on the south with animals  that was a fun ride . Next we went on carousel of  progress  it  is from the past , present and future. Then we went to meet characters like mickey mouse there was a huge line but we finally made it to him  , Buss Lighter  , Elsa and   Anna   and lots more. Then we went on more rides  and then we went  back to our condo . The next  day we went to universal studios  and their is two different parks  The first ride was the Men in black ride and you get to shoot aliens . The second ride is  harry potter  and the Forbidden  journey  and   the  and the head thing goes over your head .  We saw the mystery machine and it started down pouring and  we ran in the  rain. I got very wet  and we went to the other park .  We went to the condo and put our costumes on and we went back to the park  and we went some of the rides and we went trick or treating and we got candy  and heard this  song that sticks in your head it called boo to you and we saw the parade and the lighting of the castle . We also the  saw the fireworks there were beautiful  and they were loud and noisy. That was an amazing trip that I ever been on.

fun place eveey