My Obituary

I am a man of many words and actions. In my life, I’ve said much. I’ve written many words.  Out of the pits of darkness I’ve arisen to a higher being. I’ve always set my sights on being better, on aiming higher than the crowd, because I believed I could do it. I’ve conquered all the joys and sorrows my life could offer me. I struggled much in my time on this earth, but every time I was knocked down, I’ve stood restored. And now that I am among the stars, I wish to leave behind a few words, as to help others write their own. This world is full of darkness, of hate and rage. People are consumed by the most negative emotions and thoughts that it seems like a futile effort to help them. But there is also light, love and compassion. The man to devote his life to this is the man to help in the endeavors of the future. To help another is good, as I’ve always devoted my life to helping others. Humans are not good or evil in nature. There are no good or bad people, just right and wrong choices. And my legacy, the meaning I’ve wanted of my life and I want through my death, is to tell others that they can do it too. I’ve been through darkness and flame, but I’ve also walked the path of light. Don’t be the person who takes everything negative and doesn’t accept the help of a friend, the light of the world. Don’t look back, looking for misery and haunted by the ghosts of the past. But look forward to your future, and take it. Inside us all is the darkness of the world and the light. But you can vanquish the dark and conquer the light and forge your own road, as I have. You, who are reading this now, are a beautiful flower, a strong wind, a calm sea and a kind face. You, who are reading this now, are the future. I left the world a mortal man, but if you hold onto my words and write your own, you can immortalize my legacy.