Broken or Confused? | Teen Ink

Broken or Confused?

By gracemargaux BRONZE, Fair Haven, New Jersey
gracemargaux BRONZE, Fair Haven, New Jersey

"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed," Eminem

Just seeing him with her causes my heart to sink. I feel nerves pulsate through my body  wondering various things; does say to her what he said to me? Does he touch her like he touched me? Does he like her as much as he liked me or more?  I find myself looking at her and comparing myself feeling weaker and smaller with every search. I felt like I’m not good enough, he was my first love and he left he with nothing only with blurred memories. I find meaning in my experience with him; i discovered what it was like to be head over heels for someone, what it's like to give up things for a guy, and how you shouldn’t trust just everyone without seeing what goes on behind the scenes.

What I want to know is did he touch her while his heart was still with me? Does he still feels these feelings reminiscing against the back on his mind, or is it just me. I finally felt myself over him, yet he reached out and built me up rushing feelings back only to let me down. I don’t want to be left questioning I wish I could find answers, but life isn’t that simple. Correction. Love isn’t that simple. It’s a mystery of flawed connection and chemistry, for the magnitude will drag us back together if it’s meant to be. But, this connection may be a flaw. I don’t know if the you that you showed me was the real man you are. Or are you just a boy playing with a fragile heart?

The true raw thoughts that occur in the midst of heart break.